Relatable Problems

Discussion in 'MyFallen.net's Pub of Off-Topica and Randomness' started by flamingsalmon, Apr 30, 2018.

1. flamingsalmon

flamingsalmon Fallen Light Ingame Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator In-Game Moderator

70%
    We all have those moments that are shockingly relatable. Ranging from your phone charger not working to accidentally knocking down all the bottles in the shower. So, what do you think is a relatable problem that happens constantly?

2. Reeselizz

Reeselizz Corvus Ingame Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator In-Game Moderator

94%
    When you forget a binder in your locker, but you had homework in that class... -looks in backpack and doesn't see Spanish binder- whoops may of happened tonight...

3. Hannahmudkip28

Hannahmudkip28 Console Games Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

33%
    I trip randomly, its like a constant thing where i need to catch my balance, oops

4. Birmanista

Birmanista Retired Retired

35%
    Reminds me of the time when I forgot my English binder in the Biology room,,, as I went to English. Good times.

But I guess forgetting that one piece of homework after doing a whole bunch of homework the night before, so you have to rush to do it. Because you woke up slightly late from school. (luckily I get around 15 or so minutes to do my homework before school, and frankly I used to use this time a lot for when I felt too lazy to do some homework the night before, and I'd just split it up. Bad idea.)

5. flamingsalmon

flamingsalmon Fallen Light Ingame Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator In-Game Moderator

70%
    Okay it turns out I lack the relatable problems you guys have