Our Servers

Saddest Deaths in the books

Discussion in 'Forest of FallenLight' started by AmberTheTato, Jan 8, 2015.

1. FlowyGlowy

FlowyGlowy New Member

Agreed. Totally. *sad face*

I've got to say for me, though, it would have to be when Spottedleaf died for the second time in StarClan. (Spoiler!) And Firestar was all like, "You promised you would wait for me..." I actually cried then. The only other time I've cried about a book is when Eragon's dad died saving him and he didn't know Brom was his dad (Another spoiler). Okay, I've got to stop typing this, I think I might cry.

2. nikkiwikki234

nikkiwikki234 Retired Retired

45%
    i was rather distressed when whitestorm, my beautiful child, was murdered by bone. but then bone was mauled by apprentices. how the tides have turned...

also i love blackstar </3

3. Xnoidx5

Xnoidx5 Member

80%
    :-: Whitestorm, Firestar, Hollyleaf (coughkindcough)

4. Wulia

Wulia New Member

Tbh, Yellowfang was the saddest for me, I cried for a hour!

5. Birmanista

Birmanista Retired Retired

35%
    I really didn't have a saddest death on me tbh, none of them really had any affect on me.

I'm a heartless person, aren't I.

6. Kasai Kun

Kasai Kun Well-Known Member

33%
    Jiraiya from naruto...So sad.It made me cry a little.

7. Rat_Dog

Rat_Dog Well-Known Member

58%
    Ahh I would have to say mosskit snowkit (they have a sad visual on youtube) and mousefur along with spottedleaf I was fond of this cats so I was sad when they passed

8. Dubstep_x_k1lla

Dubstep_x_k1lla Retired Retired

70%
    In my opinion, Silverstream, Honeyfern, Snowkit, and Cinderpelt... I cri everyteim :(

9. Sparta (LiluTheCat)

Sparta (LiluTheCat) Retired Retired

58%
    Yellowfang.. her last words made me sob like a little girl. But my two favourite ladies (Bluestar and Yellowfang) became all pathetic and grumpy in StarClan. What happened to the bravest medicine cat of all time and possibly the greatest leader of all time?

10. Lizzy (Breezy!)

Lizzy (Breezy!) Retired Retired

83%
    I think that Whitestorm, Bluestar, and Silverstream were the saddest deaths in my opinion. ;-;