Last night our servers were facing a space issue. Thinking this odd as the server has ~750gb of space on an SSD & HDD.
This has possibly been going on for some time and we didnt know because no errors were coming through until we were setting up Project-TooManyXsKris and finalizing it. One plugin wasnt generating any configuration files and was reporting "No Space"
One Drive (Which creates the share location) was reporting 100% utilization which was odd. So I went through and ran scans and found out that the drives were reporting issues and need to be replaced, which is fantastic because we get new drives & may be able to bribe our host for bigger drives, Sadly after the drive scan a few servers were classed as corrupt and deleted automatically in an attempt for it to "move" them off bad clusters and move them to a good cluster on the drive.
So after tears and punching and screaming and begging and praying (Jeho did not me), the following servers were lost & saved:
Corvus - Safe
FallenLight - Lost
Old Lobby - Safe
L2 - Safe
Phoenix - Safe
Project-X - Safe
Project-XX - Lost
Project-XXX - Lost
Project-TooManyXsKris - Lost
So what will happen is the following:
1. We're moving. We're moving our servers off to another host who will provide more space on a primary drive and reduce the risk of corruption.
2. We will be opening L2 for everyone. This will become the new lobby & old lobby will go.
3. Open servers will be: Corvus & Phoenix - FallenLight will be rebuilt as quickly as possible & roleplaying will be moved to another server temporarily. This will be announced shortly.
4. Every Player across all servers will be rewarded as a thank you for your continued patience & love.
5. We will be revamping Buycraft too with new options & better deals for everyone.
6. We will be rebuilding Project-TooManyXsKris & Reopening it as quickly as we can too for your enjoyment whilst FL rebuilds.
If you have any questions please contact us