Our Servers

Suggestions for Corvus

Discussion in 'Corvus' started by Birmanista, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Birmanista

Birmanista Retired Retired

35%
    Hi y'all!

As some of you may or may not know, recently I've been promoted as the newest Corvus SIGM, and I hope I can be just as amazing as a SIGM that Pickles was, or at least close to, and that I can keep Corvus running and have it be a great place for everyone to be at. But I can't do this without at least some ideas/suggestions from y'all.

I know that Allan made a topic pretty similar to this (It's here, just in case you want to know), but I wanted to make a new version so that I can keep track of it easily and that new ideas can be suggested from other people.

So, I guess, if you have any ideas that you want to share, don't be shy! Any idea is a good idea, honestly. Either post the idea in this thread, or PM me via the forums and submit it there, and I'll try to incorporate it, or at least if the exact idea can't be done, find some way to have something similar put into effect on Corvus that'll keep it as it is right now, but also improve upon it.

Finally, ideas can be literally anything, honestly. It can either be a theme for a future build contest or a new feature to make the experience fun.

*Note: Any technical things you want to have fixed on Corvus has to go on a ticket, and not here. Just advising y'all to use the correct channel of communications.

Thanks in Advance,
    Birm​

• Like Like x 2
  2. Parku

Parku New Member

Maybeh you could add the ability to tpa to people without having to tp to their specific plot. I know this is a rank thing and all, but it's kinda annoying having to find the exact plot someone is on and to tp to it using an even more complex command than just TPA

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Reeselizz

Reeselizz Corvus Ingame Moderator Retired

94%
    First off, congratulations Birm!

Anyways, I was thinking something where every week we have a new small contest. Little challenges that aren't like the contests every month. But, if you win that weeks contest, you get a point. Once you get to 5-10 points, somebody could get them a rank like Sparrow. We can talk more about how we're getting the ranks and who's buying and such in PM. If you have any questions or whatever just PM me and we can talk more about it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. SpaceKitten42412

SpaceKitten42412 Well-Known Member

20%
    Alright so I said the same thing on Allan's post,

Congrats Birm!!

Ok... so I'd love to see factions added, so you can make a team, for example my little group called Team Meme. Then you could have little build comps with the other teams, which in a way incorporates Reese's idea, only the points would go toward a sort of team reward.

I would also love to see a way of banning certain items from being used in your plot. Like say fireworks are becoming a problem and causing lag. Simply do something like /banitem firework or like
    /plot banitem firework.

Thanks for reading my reply and I'd love to maybe see these implemented! PM me if you have any questions!

5. robotwarriorp

robotwarriorp Well-Known Member

58%
    i think there should be Build Thursday...I really love It so i just want to keep it alive...:D

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jehosophat_MFGC

Jehosophat_MFGC Community Manager: Server Experience Staff Member Community Manager

54%
    I like this idea.

7. robotwarriorp

58%
    yes.....the building contest....its going to evolve into a weekly thing i can see it now :D

And i think there should be Factions, and level ups, and factions build battles, and faction build plots! i have a lot of ideas for factions in Corvus, it would keep it alive if there are factions!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
  8. Coco_The_One_And_Only

Coco_The_One_And_Only Well-Known Member

33%
    What if Corvus were to allow you to change your plot biome? Example: you want your plot to be a complete forest, but you don't want to plant all those trees. So you could change the biome to oak/birch/spruce,etc forest. Then, instead of clearing away all those trees, you change the biome back to plains?

Just and idea to make things easier.

9. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

70%
    Well, we already have plot biome change where you can change how specific items (grass, leaves, etc.) look like, but having the idea of actually adding trees, hills, mountains, etc. to the Biome change is a great idea!

10. KadyTheLlama

KadyTheLlama Well-Known Member

45%
    I think there should be more team build competitions.

11. robotwarriorp

58%
    Maybe there could be a build battle like deal? or Just a speed build?

12. KadyTheLlama

KadyTheLlama Well-Known Member

45%
    But there are already Build Competitions.

13. robotwarriorp

58%
    Eh good point...I'm just trying to think of ways to have more people on Corvus.