Our Servers

The Horse update

Discussion in 'Phoenix' started by Queen of Scots, Jul 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Queen of Scots

Queen of Scots Community Manager: Member Experience Staff Member Community Manager

39%
    Well it's here folks, the new update has finally arrived at Myfallen (sorry it's taken so long, but as we have said before we have to wait on Bukkit so we can keep all your lovely builds safe.)

Now we have arranged something for all of you........ HORSES and TAGS..... a little gift from us to you.

"How do we get them?" I hear you ask..... well it's as simple as putting in a support ticket. That's right put in a support ticket at http://support.myfallen.net/  and we will give you your 20 horse spawn eggs and 2 tags.......

:shock:   "Did you just say 20 horse spawn eggs and 2 tags?"

Yes folks I just said 20 horse spawn eggs and 2 tags, so get your support tickets in and claim them because after 1 month there is no more to be had, except in extreme circumstances and for that we need pics, letter from your parents/guardians or your doctor.... in that order :rofl: .

:horse:  so get those tickets in. 

• Like Like x 2
  2. NoMansLand

NoMansLand Community Manager: Technical Services Staff Member Community Manager

63%
  3. pinkpony180101

pinkpony180101 Retired Staff Member

....:3 I can finally start my horse breeding business in which mules and donkeys are horribly mistreated :D ...?

4. Spark...TheOneandonly

Spark...TheOneandonly New Member

Im glad I am not a donkey or a mule.....

Geez pinkie, what have you got against donkeys and mules?

They are nice creatures. Dont hate.

5. epicgreengamer

epicgreengamer New Member

6. Jehosophat_MFGC

Jehosophat_MFGC Community Manager: Server Experience Staff Member Community Manager

54%
    This offer has now expired.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.