Our Servers

Top 25 (Ign and there stupid lists not being dated) Games of whenever.

Discussion in 'Playstation' started by digger_8504, Jan 29, 2014.

1. digger_8504

digger_8504 New Member

IGN made a list of their favorite PS3 games, found here:  http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/03/igns-top-25-playstation-3-games?page=5

First off: The Last of Us: YES YES YES If you haven't considered getting the PS3 exclusive, stop thinking and get it. The story is simply amazingly deep and you grow attached with characters so quickly.

Second off: Portal: I actually have played this one, as opposed to above, and I loved it. I wanted to smash the screen in sometimes, but the game had a good amount of laughs to offset the rage of that LIGHTBRIDGE ALWAYS DISAPPEARING WHEN YOU STEP ON IT *glares at sparky122sparks*

Third off: Bioshock: 14th? IS THAT ALL? REALLY? I still haven't finished it on my PC, but I LOVE IT. It is challenging, but rarely a "I HATE THIS GAME" moment. Just the amount of scavenging and money management might be bothersome for a few.

What do you think about their list?

Post below

2. krockin9

krockin9 New Member

I think IGN's list is a reasonable list, the games on the list are good games, at least for there time :)  

3. sparky122sparks

sparky122sparks Member

Hey, ya know... My portal gun was malfunctioning. It wasn't my fault.

4. Jehosophat_MFGC

Jehosophat_MFGC Community Manager: Server Experience Staff Member Community Manager

54%
    How can you comment on The Last of Us if you haven't played it?

5. digger_8504

digger_8504 New Member

Watched all of Pewdiepie play it.

I personally love it for the graphics and story which are just so perfect.

But yes, I really can't comment on it Jeho :p

6. Stormkrasher

Stormkrasher Well-Known Member

45%
    I can't either, mainly because i dont have a PS3 but thats beside the matter...i dont think i'd be good at the entire stealth factor of it \_(..)_/