Our Servers

Torrentclan open for more people?

Discussion in 'Concerns / Suggestions / Discussions' started by Mac, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Mac

Mac Retired Retired

40%
    I have been noticing that only a couple people can rp in Torrentclan when I am on. Tawnystar has no one in mind for a deputy and it's been a while since she became leader. I'm getting slightly nervous that she won't be able to get a deputy and I think Torrentclan should take in some more people. I think that Torrentclan should accept all pack leaders and soon maybe even some cats so it's not a tribe only clan. This would make it a lot more easier and it would open opportunities up to people who have never gotten the chance to rp in Torrentclan.

Thanks!
    Mac

2. BryIsntHere

BryIsntHere Senior Manager Staff Member Senior In-Game Manager

35%
    While it would be great to have more people able to roleplay in torrentclan, we also have to keep in mind the perks each paid rank receives. For example, tribe gets access to torrentclan as their bonus, while tribe+ gets access to torrentclan AND pack member. We would have to up the price for pack member is we wanted to include torrentclan, but that would basically make the rank tribe+, and pack leader basically gets to lead a small version of a clan, so it would only make pack leader much more expensive.

I'm not saying that your idea is bad or anything, your concern actually brings up a good point. There aren't many people that have to opportunity to roleplay torrentclan, but adding it to an existing rank is not the ideal way to go. Maybe if we could work out a new rank that allows access to torrentclan it would allow for more players to be involved in the clan and it would better regulate the flow of people that receive a high rank in that clan.

• Agree Agree x 5
  3. James Dailey

James Dailey Well-Known Member

20%
    I do agree with this, as I haven't seen Nettlestar on since she/he was made the leader of Torrentclan. We all have realized and come to think that TC is kinda dead, since nobody can play on it other than Tribe and Tribe+ members. Some people would like to play as a TC cat, (For example, me. I have Pack Leader, not tribe.) and letting more people into Torrentclan may revive it.

4. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

70%
    You could make it so that the ranks Warrior, Tribe, Tribe+, and Mod,SIGM,etc. can roleplay TorrentClan. This adds the rank Warrior, but it would add a few more people. I'm not saying this has to be done, but it would be a good idea.

Thanks!
    Seff

5. Zilvercreeper67

Zilvercreeper67 Well-Known Member

20%
    If I may, and Mods of FL, I hope you read this, I suggested to Nicole and to Reese a lot of times that TorrentClan should be open to Elder. My idea was the Elders get 1 TC cat, which would make people want Tribe to be able to nick, fly, and have more than one, would help make the forums more popular because then the people who don't have an account would make one and see how cool the forums are, and would help make TC more popular.
    However, this suggestion has been thrown away for miscommunications. I was told that if TC was added to Elder people would stop buying Tribe, which is not the case. Most people who buy Tribe don't buy it to RP TC, they buy it for the other abilities. Another reason it was denied was "Well then Forums would just be filled with nothing but spam posts." There's the chance it might be but in all honesty I think it's worth the risk. TC needs to be more popular, along with the forums as well.

I hope people consider reading this ;3;

6. James Dailey

James Dailey Well-Known Member

20%
    I do agree with this, and spam is what forum moderators are for. They could deduct posts and delete spam posts.