Toxic Suggestions

Discussion in 'Toxic' started by BryIsntHere, Oct 10, 2016.

1. BryIsntHere

BryIsntHere Toxic Senior InGame Moderator Staff Member Senior In-Game Manager

35%
    Seeing as us Toxic staff have lots to do with Toxic I thought this would be a great. We would like to hear ideas that you have for Toxic. It can be anything! We would extremely appreciate the help! You can post your suggestions here or pm me via skype. My skype is Bry (Dank).

2. BryIsntHere

BryIsntHere Toxic Senior InGame Moderator Staff Member Senior In-Game Manager

35%
    Okay here's another question for everyone. Why do you go on or do not go on Toxic? We really want to hear from you guys. Please include any ideas you have as usual.

3. Pengu

Pengu Retired Retired

33%
    I've seen multiple times (myself included) that when it rains in the Savannah or desert, it doesn't show the rain so it leaves players confused as to why they are being hurt and slowed as well as possibly killed. Is it possible to get a plugin or something to say when its raining?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Parkerbot

Parkerbot Member

80%
    Don't get me wrong, I love toxic, but I think the only one character is a bit eehh. I'm not saying you should have it where we can have infinite, as that would cause problems. And I am aware that it might mess up the whole rank stuff, but you could possibly keep the rank and rp like this; /me {name}: does stuff. But what I do recommend, and hope might be added, is maybe three characters per tribe, or two per tribe, or one per tribe, or something like that. I know a lot of people don't like only having the ability to only rp one character because it doesn't add much variety, and gets boring easily. I'd also like it where we don't have to action RP it. Many people only use minechat, as in many of my friends who did play on Toxic. If you make it where we can text rp, it'd make more people probably come and play on Toxic more. Thank you for your time in reading this, and hopefully putting this into consideration.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. sammydog132

sammydog132 Retired Retired

25%
    I was thinking possibly a new map, just for more of a fresh start? Though it may take awhile. Maybe it could include less savannahs and deserts? I don't know :p And there should be better kits as they don't come with food so if you aren't a Scintari (Where you're spawned near the market), you have to make a painful journey there. This is also bad for new players, as they're probably unaware of the market when they start playing on Toxic and end up starving.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Le Amazing Ocelot

Le Amazing Ocelot Retired Retired

45%
    I died quite a few times out of rp or pvp. I died from the rain, and I was Snatcher. When I died, I lost my rank, as well as all of my stuff. The stuff I could of without, but I didn't know how to get my rank back. In terms of roleplay, though, I don't roleplay as much as I'd like to because I usually don't see many people on there.

7. Patchcloudy

Patchcloudy Well-Known Member

83%
    In pvp, you just die, but they changed it so if you don't die out of pvp you don't lose your rank.