Our Servers

Unknown Creatures- New Lands Roleplay

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by Doostie, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Doostie

Doostie Well-Known Member

30%

Hey guys, Doostie here! I decided to do this roleplay thing where you are an unknown creature with powers and you are the only one left of your kind in an unknown land. The only thing you don't know is that there are more creatures roaming these unknown lands. I hope you will like to roleplay, and have fun!!

-=-=-=-=-=-

Rules:

NO op characters.

NO cursing.

You may kill a character with the owner's permission.

After you have put in your character's description, please put the word 'rules' so that I know you have read this.

And other rule stuff :3

-=-=-=-=-=-

/Example/

Character description:

Name:

Creature/Power:

Appearance:

Personality:

Where they live in the land:

Likes (At least three):

Dislikes (at least three):

Other:

/My character example/

Name: Alusia

Creature/Power: She is a maned wolf (yes I know they are living creatures) girl with blue eyes. She has huge brown wings. Her power is earth. (Nature)

Appearance: She wears a tan top with denim shorts, orange high tops.

Personality: Shy, quiet and caring.

Where they live in the land: In an open plain with a lot of holes.

Likes (At least three): Being alone, exploring, nature and flying.

Dislikes (at least three): Other creatures, unknown land that isn't her home.

Other: She can be vicious at times. rules

I hope you enjoy roleplaying!!

2. iEchoStorm

iEchoStorm Well-Known Member

58%
    Similar to mine :3

Might join later, maybe tomorrow or tonight.

3. FrosteeLeopard

FrosteeLeopard Well-Known Member

33%
    Name: Adrian

Creature/power: hes a Pyro (you'll understand why this is a power in the rp)

Appearance: Black soot covered leather jacket with jean shorts he has dirty blond hair and dark brown eyes, burns on his legs and arms mostly on his hands

Personality: Charming, clever, Kind yet mysterious, Sly

Where they live in the land: he lives anywhere he pleases, no distinct home

Dislikes:  ~Ill figure it out in rp~

Other: He has a pet Linx that follows him around basically everywhere kinda acts like a dog rules...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2016
  4. iEchoStorm

58%
    Sorry it's been so long, I was out of town...

Name: Noria

Creature/Power: She is an Amphithere, which I will show a picture of at the bottom.

Appearance: Pretty much a dragon, but can turn to human for a small amount of time. She has cyan converse, a green hoodie, and jeans when she is a human. Noria also has blonde hair and green eyes.

Personality: Snarky, irritated, (not much, but nice), and also can be serious.

Where they live in the land: In a tree or in a cave. Doesn't really matter.

Likes (At least three): Flying, being alone, and discovering new tricks.

Dislikes (at least three): Being trapped, having a crowd around her, and having only one basic thing to do.

Other: Noria can speak human tongue while in her "dragon" form, and also... rules

[​IMG]

5. Doostie

Doostie Well-Known Member

30%

You guys are both able to Roleplay!! I hope you have fun!

6. FrosteeLeopard

33%
    <<He was walking through the forest a large pile of tinder on his shoulder, as he walked he Whistled a tune>> //what a beautiful night// <<He thought>>

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2016
  7. iEchoStorm

58%
    Noria was up in the air, as she did not like to slither on the ground as if she were a pitiful snake. Her four feathered wings flapped within rhythm. If there is anything I like more than flying, then I'd say that I'm crazy. She swooped around in a circular shape, then came lower to the ground and out of the clouds. Noria, who has sharp sight, saw a slight speck in the distance. Interesting... She smirked, then watched the "Speck" move around in the woods.

8. FrosteeLeopard

33%
    <<Dropped the tinder down wiping sweat off of his forehead>>

<<Stood up grabbing a piece of flint from his pocket and striking it to his palm, a shower of sparks rained down onto the tinder, Adrian quickly grabbed bundle of dry grass and put it to the sparks blowing gently, a Up roared a fire Adrian let the Flames lap at his fingertips before setting the dry flaming grass under the tinder, which immediately smoked and set on fire>>

"Thanks for cooperating with me tonight Fire" <<He said sitting down>> "the wind is letting me play with you tonight, remember what happened last time?" <<The fire crackled>> "yep..." <<put his hand to the fire and it nipped him>> "Hey its not my fault!" <<He pulled his hand back looking at his burnt fingertips, the fire simmered down crackling softly>> "Ya you should be sorry" <<He said annoyed>> "So can i?" <<Asked Adrian to the mighty fire>> <<It crackled in response>> "Thank you"

<<He put out his other non-burnt hand and a small bit of fire leaped onto it going up and down his extended finger not a burn in sight>>

9. iEchoStorm

58%
    Noria stared at the "Speck," daring to go closer. She saw a bit of light flash out of nowhere and was intrigued. She flew up, and went over the covers of the trees. Should I try to be a good creature and help it...? Or should I scare it off? She shook her scaled head. I will help it... But I suppose I should try to approach as a Human. Noria flew down to the ground, and slowly felt her scales turn to skin and she shrunk... Quite a bit. I will never get used to this form. She ran towards the figure in the woods and panted, "Hey."

10. FrosteeLeopard

33%
    <<Looked up at the girl>> "Oh well hello there?" <<He stood up the flame still traveling up and down his exposed arm <<The Flames Crackled threatening, Adrian shot the flames an annoyed glance before looking back up at the girl>>

11. iEchoStorm

58%
    (Oh, and I forgot to add that even in human form, Noria has a forked tongue.)

Noria glanced at Adrian, still wondering what he was doing. "So... I see you have a fire. Warm, and very nice to the touch, eh?" She commented, not caring if anything slipped on her words. Hesitating, she added, "Look, I know I am probably interrupting, so I won't stay long, but... Don't you need a companion to be out in these woods?" After that, Noria thought to herself, Like I need one... I have my own form to protect me. And he doesn't need to know about it.

12. FrosteeLeopard

33%
    <<Smiled its difficult to tell if its Supercilious, Charming, or just mysterious, let the fire run all the way up to his shoulder>>

"Why ask me? Out of most of other people who hang around here?" <<He asked>>

13. iEchoStorm

58%
    Noria looked thoughtful, "Why but you were the one who is nearest to danger, you see. One wrong step, and you could fall. And hard," She said, setting an example by putting her foot a few inches away from where she stood, and at once the ground fell in that area. "I suppose you want me to leave now... And I should be going."

14. FrosteeLeopard

33%
                          <<Looked over at the flames smiled then looked back at Noria>> "I may want some company on my travels" <<Winked still smiling>>

15. iEchoStorm

58%
    Noria felt a small hint of worry. Oh great. He wants me to travel with him. And he will know that I am nowhere near a Human. "D-do you mean... Me? Go with you? Pshhh... I doubt you would like to travel with me."

16. FrosteeLeopard

33%
             "Why do you say that? Im sure your a wonderful companion" <<Exsclaimed the little piece of fire jumping off his shoulder and back into the fire>>

17. iEchoStorm

58%
    "I doubt it... I am not the best companion one would like," Noria said, knowing that in about five minutes she would transform back. "And plus, I have... Better things to do."

18. FrosteeLeopard

33%
    "Oh ya? like what?" <<Crossed his arms>>

19. iEchoStorm

58%
    Noria narrowed her piercing green eyes, then stuck out her tongue, not realizing what she just did. "I suppose that it isn't anything that you need to know."

20. FrosteeLeopard

33%
    <<Looked at her forked tongue>> //what the?// <<took a step back>> "you sure about that?"