Our Servers

Unknown Creatures- New Lands Roleplay

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by Doostie, Jun 20, 2016.

1. yestheory

yestheory Well-Known Member

21%
    Gemini sighed, slithering over to their small camp. He saw Adrian and stopped, relaxing when he realized that he wasn't hostile.

2. FrosteeLeopard

FrosteeLeopard Well-Known Member

33%
    <<Adrian sighed and put his hands on his face>>
    <<Linxis looked up at him>> "You ok Adrian?" <<Asked linxis tipping his head to the side>>

3. iEchoStorm

iEchoStorm Well-Known Member

58%
    "Hey wai-" Noria rolled her eyes. Fine. You go too. I don't care one bit.

4. FrosteeLeopard

33%
    <<Linxis turned and saw Gemini and jumped up onto Adrian's lap hissing>> //Dang it...//

5. yestheory

21%
    (No wait nvm I give up on the gold. PROCRASTINATION~! *throws sparkles and disappears*) He didn't freak out. He only replied with "Nithe lynx."

6. FrosteeLeopard

33%
    <<Linxis narrowed his eyes at Gemini but didnt speak>>
    <<Adrian seemed to be freaked out by the fact that Gemini was standing right there>>

7. iEchoStorm

58%
    Noria sat, coiled up, and waited for Adrian to shriek. Any moment now....

8. FrosteeLeopard

33%
    SHRIEKKKKK (jk jk) <<He stood up put linxis on his shoulder not making a sound>>

9. yestheory

21%
    He smirked. "I don't bite... I don't think, at leatht."

10. iEchoStorm

58%
    Noria tilted her head. No sound... I might need to investigate, sooner or later.

11. FrosteeLeopard

33%
    "Torch his face off!!" <<Whispered Linxis into Adrian's ear evilly, but Adrian just stood there watching Gemini's every movement making sure he didnt get any closer or he would burn his face off>>

12. yestheory

21%
    Gemini's eyes furrowed, and he glared at Linxis. Red and blue Psionics crackled around him a bit. "I heard that, you know."

13. FrosteeLeopard

33%
    <<Linxis growled his hackles raised, and jumped off of Adrian's shoulder and crouched down in front of Gemini snarling>>
    "Linxis, come back here" <<But the lynx lunged at Gemini>>

14. yestheory

21%
    Gemini's tail was caught under the Lynx's claws, and like any other reptile's tail, a small part of the end came off. He fell down, silent for a while, and then looked at them, his eyes blazing. Psionics sparked everywhere, and the ripped end of his tail bled.

15. FrosteeLeopard

33%
    "Linxis!!" <<yelled at the lynx who had spat out the tail and trotted back to Adrian huffing>>
    <<Looked from linxis to Gemini, his teeth gritted together and with a swish of his hand blew out the flame, and even the burning coals died down to nothing but ash, Adrian turned and took off"
    "Adrian!" <<Yelled linxis running after adrian>>

16. yestheory

21%
    Gemini lay on his stomach, stretched out. He was breathing heavily, and was extremely tired. He knew it was gonna grow back, but not as fast, and the end will be made of softer, more sensitive cartilage. Not bone. He fell asleep, a troubled look on his face.

17. FrosteeLeopard

33%
    "Do you realize what you did?!" <<Yelled at linxis as he turned around, his blonde hair was sparking at the ends and the tips of his hair almost looked red>>
    <<The lynx backed away>> "I-Im sorry I-"
    "you always say that 'im sorry' what does that do?!" <<he yelled his eyes blazing and threw his hands up in the air>> "Just leave Linxis"
    <<He sighed, The lynx slowly backed away and darted back to the camp whimpering>>

18. yestheory

21%
    Gemini was still sleeping under a tree at camp, looking more peaceful than when awake.

19. FrosteeLeopard

33%
    <<Linxis ran past Gemini and into the undergrowth>>

<<Adrian sat down>> //Why... WHy, WHY// <<Screamed in his head>>

20. iEchoStorm

58%
    (Sorry I haven't replied in a while)
    Noria stared at the blood. "No... what happened?" She murmured, unable to think straight.