Our Servers

Unknown Creatures- New Lands Roleplay

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by Doostie, Jun 20, 2016.

1. FrosteeLeopard

FrosteeLeopard Well-Known Member

33%
    <<Linxis ran on not knowing what to do>> //What did i do wrong?!!// <<Thought linxis as he continued to run>>

<<Finally Adrian stood up and just yelled, ran to a tree and continuously hit his head on the bark>> "Stupid, stupid, stupid..."

2. iEchoStorm

iEchoStorm Well-Known Member

58%
    Noria widened her eyes at the sight of Adrian running into a tree, and she winced. Take it easy there, as Fire can rage high and burn many things, but be careful as it can burn something you love and desire very much.

3. FrosteeLeopard

33%
    "I hate this dumb planet! i hate this stinking forest!! I want to go home!! I hate that stupid flipping lynx!! Everything here Sucks!!" <<He ranted on and on untill he lost his breath and clenched his fists and punched at the tree like it was a punching bag his fists leaving sparks and blackened soot on the tree's bark, when he got his breath back continued to rant, basicly yelling the entire time>>

4. iEchoStorm

58%
    Noria sighed. Should I go talk to him...? Or is he going to blast me into bits of scales and ash?

5. FrosteeLeopard

33%
    <<About now adrians hair was a shade of red mixed with blonde strands, finally out of exhaustion and yelling collapsed to his knees his hands over his face then instantly took them off from the heat that was coming off his face burning his hands>>

6. iEchoStorm

58%
    Noria, tired of just watching and not taking action muttered to herself then slithered over. She raised up her hands, showing that she meant no harm. "Hey... Are you alright..?"

7. FrosteeLeopard

33%
    <<His hands and face was basicly burnt>> "Do i look ok" <<He Said adgitated>>

8. iEchoStorm

58%
    Noria's face went blank. "I- Uh... Er..." She stuttered. "I-I can... Uhm... Get your... Lynx...?" She suggested, not quite sure of herself.

9. FrosteeLeopard

33%
    "that little maggot? no way"

10. iEchoStorm

58%
    Noria tilted her head. "B-but... he's your... ugh."

11. FrosteeLeopard

33%
    "Im just so mad at him" <<His hands clenches sending them up in flame>>

12. iEchoStorm

58%
    Noria snarled. "I'm TIRED of you two fighting with each other. Just make up now, or things will get worse. And don't let me tell you the vision I had."

13. FrosteeLeopard

33%
    <<Stood up and looked noria straight in the eye>> "if your so tired of it then why bother coming here" <<He yelled at her so abruptly he almost surprised himself>>

14. iEchoStorm

58%
    Noria was close to spitting venom. She was done with the games. "I came here to try and guide you and help you make up your mind. So do it quick." She impatiently let out a "Hmph" and smirked. "And if you don't decide the right choice, it's your loss."

15. FrosteeLeopard

33%
    <<His eyes narrowed at her>> "My decision is to let that little maggot lynx live in the wild on his own like he's suppose to" <<He was clearly having an "Anger issue" moment which doesn't happen often but right now, it was>>

16. iEchoStorm

58%
    Noria narrowed her eyes. "If that's what you want, Fire boy. But I'll warn you... Fire can rage high and burn many things, but be careful as it can burn something you love and desire very much."

17. FrosteeLeopard

33%
    "Ya, I am a Fire-boy, Im a fire-boy that will let that fire go wild if he wanted to, with a snap of my fingers, and guess what, the charm chose me, not you, so i can use my power any way i want to" <<Pulled up the necklace>> "And I've only just begun"

18. iEchoStorm

58%
    Noria clenched her teeth. She felt poisonous acid-like ooze in her fangs, the pain of keeping it in. "That's Enough." She muttered. I can't keep it in much longer... Oh well. Sucks for him.

19. FrosteeLeopard

33%
    <<Turned and began walking his hair from a shade of red to an pale orange, level 1 anger: Red level2 anger: orange Level3: Amber/red
    and began walking his fists clenched>>

20. iEchoStorm

58%
    Noria hissed, accidentally having venom launch out of her fangs, landing on Adrian's shoulder. "Don't mess with me, kid."