Our Servers

Unknown Creatures- New Lands Roleplay

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by Doostie, Jun 20, 2016.

1. FrosteeLeopard

FrosteeLeopard Well-Known Member

33%
    <<Felt the venom burn through his jacket and onto his skin and his hand gripped onto his shoulder, turned to Noria his hair turning a Amber color>> "I said, if you did want to be here then LEAVE" <<Yelled scorching fire coming out of his mouth and smoke rising out through his nostrals>>

2. iEchoStorm

iEchoStorm Well-Known Member

58%
    Noria shrieked. "If I LEFT than I wouldn't be HERE in the first place!" She huffed, bile rising in her throat. "You don't want to mess with me... you don't..." She whispered, her voice catching.

3. FrosteeLeopard

33%
    "Your the one who's decided to come and antagonize me about linxis! im not messing with you, your messing with me" <<Huffed turning before he got way to anger>>

4. iEchoStorm

58%
    "Fine. Go. I don't care." Noria sighed. Meanwhile I can go check on that Naga.

5. FrosteeLeopard

33%
    "No-one ever cares, im used to it" <<Muttered, but loud enough for her to hear, and continued to walk, where to? he didn't know....>>

• Creative Creative x 1
  6. yestheory

yestheory Well-Known Member

21%
    Gemini let out a giant wave of energy, red and blue sparks crackling everywhere through the forest. He was enraged. He tried to get up, only to lose balance. The air buzzed with Psionics, and it seemed like they'd never stop until he was calmed down, which took a lot to do.

7. FrosteeLeopard

33%
    <<Linxis came slowly trotting back his ears down and eyes on the floor looked up seeing Gemini>>

8. iEchoStorm

58%
    Noria let out a sigh of relief when she found Gemini, but the moment didn't last long. She saw Linxis, and growled, a loud rumble in her throat, which wasn't a good sign.

9. FrosteeLeopard

33%
    <<His small tail tucked between his legs and crouched down his ears pinned back and whimpering>> "I-im sorry" <<He whimpered>>

10. iEchoStorm

58%
    Noria stared at the lynx. "Why don't you tell that to your little petty friend, Fire-boy." She snarled.

11. yestheory

21%
    Gemini was coiled up around a treebranch, not to be seen unless you looked closely enough. Oor you could just see the red and blue zapping around the tree, creating kind of a forcefield.

12. iEchoStorm

58%
    Noria just happened to glance up, tired of looking at the lynx. She thought she saw a spark, but she just let it roll right off her back.

13. FrosteeLeopard

33%
    "I was protecting Adrian! i didnt know he would lash out at me like that..." <<Whimpered linxis, his eyes wide>>

((This is what linxis really looks like)) [​IMG]

14. yestheory

21%
    He finally spoke. "Protecting? Hmph. If that'th your way of protecting thomeone, I'd hate to thee anything elthe."

15. FrosteeLeopard

33%
    <<Linxis just replied with a mutter, and finally spoke up>> "You have no idea what Adrian went through to hate snakes so much" <Muttered linxis>> "He only told you a part of his story..."

16. yestheory

21%
    Gemini's voice became intensely angry. "Then why doethn't he kill me right now?! Or maybe you thould, because you're protecting him. Whatever getth the job done...ok?" His voice lowered at the last part, becoming softer and cracking a bit.

(The power went out and it's getting really hard to breath, so I might not reply as quickly.)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2016
  17. FrosteeLeopard

33%
    "Because he's afraid of you, and i wasn't going to kill you, i was just worried for Adrian!" <<Yipped his linx hackles raised>>

18. yestheory

21%
    "Worried? WORRIED?! If you were tho worried, then you wouldn't have taken a piethe of my TAIL! That'th not worry, it'th anger. I know creatureth like you. You'll try to chathe me out again, for the thouthandth time! I thould've known that you're like them." Gemini spat, showing large, venomous fangs. "After all, i'm thtill a freak, huh?"

19. FrosteeLeopard

33%
    <<the lynx stayed calm and padded toward him>> "No, i never said you where a freak, i thought you where hostile so i attacked you, i made a mistake, Now could you show a little bit of Empathy to the fact that Adrian lost his family to a stinking family of snakes?!" <<His small voice broke at the end of his rant and he stared at Gemini>> "Adrian is the only one who cared for me, and to think the first time you met him you picked him up with telekinesis and said 'You afraid of thnakes?' which probably scared him out of his pants!!! Think about that Snake-Boy" <<He hissed, this was probably the most Linxis had ever said in his life>>

20. yestheory

21%
    Gemini's voice became dangerously quiet before breaking.
    "Go... Away..."