Our Servers

What do you guys think the most annoying Warrior Cats are from the books?

Discussion in 'Forest of FallenLight' started by Patchcloudy, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Patchcloudy

Patchcloudy Well-Known Member

83%
    Personally I really didn't like Squirrelflight when she was Squrrielpaw she was annoying and always made me shake my head but I think she's way better now.

What do you guys think what are your opinions which characters did you find the most annoying?

2. iEchoStorm

iEchoStorm Well-Known Member

58%
    Ashfur, because he always stuck around Squirrelflight and then Sol because... No, just no...

3. BryIsntHere

BryIsntHere Senior Manager Staff Member Senior In-Game Manager

35%
    I also really disliked Sol, but I also got annoyed by Crowfeather because of the stuff between him and Leafpool.

4. Patchcloudy

83%
      Yeah, Crowfeather was kinda a jerk after Leafpool and him split apart.

5. Lizzy (Breezy!)

Lizzy (Breezy!) Retired Retired

83%
    Probably Crowfeather, he just seemed to be really whiny when he was an apprentice traveling to where Midnight the badger lived, and even as a warrior, he just seemed to be snobby. Maybe.. Berrynose, I think it was? 

6. Fallenystar

Fallenystar Retired Retired

28%
    Millie. I can't even read her one part in a book I forget without wanting to rip the book. The whole "Caring about the crippled daughter 24/7 while not even glancing at the other daughter and son" annoys me so much lol.

7. ChemicallyPeridot

ChemicallyPeridot Well-Known Member

58%
    DOVEWING.

Every single thing she said made me want to bash her head into a rock and torture her family. Screw you, Dovewing.

8. Charaah

Charaah Retired Retired

70%
    I think Raggedstar was a SUPER annoying character, especially to Yellowfang. He was all like "I like you and you like me, I'm the leader, you should step down as medicine cat so we can be official haha lol or ill hate you"

9. Rat_Dog

Rat_Dog Well-Known Member

58%
    Bluestar when she went crazy, towards the end of her life, at moments I wish she would just die. <3

10. Patchcloudy

83%
    Oh my I never wished death upon her but I was sad when she went insane.

11. Rat_Dog

Rat_Dog Well-Known Member

58%
    Half and half xD <3

12. Jinnehh

Jinnehh Member

30%
    Berrynose was meh.

Yup, just..meh.

13. moonrise

moonrise Well-Known Member

Dovewing and Sol were both characters who had LOTS of potential but were ruined by sloppy and bad writing. It makes me sad thinking about the things the Erins COULD have made them, yet didn't!

14. James Dailey

James Dailey Well-Known Member

20%
    I actually really hate Millie.... I know she loves her daughter and all but, it's seem like she doesn't like are care of Graystripe at all.

15. Trem

Trem Forum & In-Game Moderator Retired

70%
    Haha... I really couldn't stand Jayfeather in the books, since his actions seemed so systematic to me. While Jayfeather's character idea was great, I just got tired of the 'disabled cat now has to become med after wanting to become a warrior' cliche. I also think the same thing applies to Alderpaw, but I can't be sure yet. Alderpaw still has the potential to grow.

ALSO, Needlepaw is so cringey that I just want to smack her. She is rude and disrespectful, not following orders clearing given to her. Her character is just all my dislikes built together, sadly lol

16. Prackers

Prackers Well-Known Member

45%
    I honestly detest Sparkpaw. She's just.. bratty.

17. AllanLionChild

AllanLionChild Retired Retired

Since I have only read up till halfway in the second series (even though I know everything that's going to happen because I don't give anything for spoilers), I will have to stick with that. There are probably even more annoying characters out there..
    But anyway!

Cloudpaw(tail), Crowpaw(feather, and Squirrelpaw(flight).

All of these characters were(or still are) straight up obnoxious, and didn't care anything for authority.

Cloudpaw was a lazy brat, only looking out for his own well being and opportunities.

Crowpaw just wanted to get in the way of everything, thinking he was the centre of attention.

And Squirrelpaw... Oh boy..

18. Trem

Trem Forum & In-Game Moderator Retired

70%
    Hm. That's the way the Erins wanted her, to be OP and powerful compared to her brother, Alderpaw, who is nervous and weak. Just for that reason only, I believe that Sparkpaw is acceptable, just when she is compared to the relatable Alderpaw. But, I do see your point. She is pretty annoying, haha.

19. Cockatoo123

Cockatoo123 FallenLight Senior InGame Manager Staff Member Senior In-Game Manager

39%
    I really didn't like Breezepelt. I get that he acts like that cause his dad was a total mustard wad but still? He betrayed his clan for the Dark Forest and they still welcomed him back. Also, I didn't really like Millie. She, as mentioned before, completely ignores her other kits in order to care for her disabled one. Millie also said she can't get sick but she does later. What's the dealio, Millie?

20. Prackers

Prackers Well-Known Member

45%
    Pftfttjsayeuwihs finally someone who understands hehehhehehshb