Which Twizzler is your favorite?

Discussion in 'MyFallen.net's Pub of Off-Topica and Randomness' started by Reeselizz, Jun 19, 2018.

Which Twizzler do you like most?

1. Regular ones

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Ones you pull apart

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  3. None!

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. Reeselizz

Reeselizz Corvus Ingame Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator In-Game Moderator

94%
    Twizzlers are candies that have been around for years, and many people enjoy them, while others do not. You can pull the twizzlers apart, or you can just bite right into them! Although some people do have their preference, so what's yours!?

I personally like the ones you pull apart ;P

2. UnMuteYaBoy

UnMuteYaBoy Retired Retired

20%
    I like the blue, green and purple ones that you pull apart at Halloween (and regularly) because theres no red in those. Also, Im pretty sure thats the only way you can get the blue, green & purple.

3. Birmanista

Birmanista Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

35%
    Personally, even though I don't eat Twizzlers that much (last time I had one was last year during a Washington DC trip), I really have no preference on how I eat them. I'm ok with eating them straight out of the wrapper, or just pulling it apart like string cheese, although I've never tried to pull it apart.

4. Reeselizz

Reeselizz Corvus Ingame Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator In-Game Moderator

94%
    I prefer those colors as well... I just ate a big ol bag of watermelon pull apart ones oof
    The ones you pull apart are fun lol

5. Peyton c:

Peyton c: Retired Retired

45%
    Twirlers are nAsty in my opinion. I'm more of a chocolate kind of gal :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Hannahmudkip28

Hannahmudkip28 Console Games Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

33%
    the ones you pull apart are more fun

• Agree Agree x 1