Who's your favorite princess?

Discussion in 'MyFallen.net's Pub of Off-Topica and Randomness' started by Reeselizz, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Reeselizz

Reeselizz Corvus Ingame Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator In-Game Moderator

94%
    I don't know about you, but when I was younger, I watched many Disney movies about princess, but I've got to say, there is one princess who I like just a bit better than the others. My favorite princess is Belle, from Beautify and the Beast! I'm not sure why exactly she's my favorite, I've just liked her more than the other princesses for as long as I can remember. I also love the movie, which is probably the main reason she's my favorite. I'm not a huge fan of all those musical songs, but I like the music in Beauty and the Beast, I also like the plot, and the characters! I like the fact that the beast has to find love before the all the petals on the rose are gone, and then Belle breaks the curse! It's a very unique plot.

So, who's your favorite princess?

2. Sparta (LiluTheCat)

Sparta (LiluTheCat) Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

58%
    I love Tiana from Princess and the Frog. She has a heavenly voice and I’m glad we have a hard working princess and that she wasn’t born one. It sets an amazing role model for little boys and girls and honestly all age groups, I’d say.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hilow Peoples!

Hilow Peoples! Well-Known Member

93%
    I'd say my favorite princess is Mulan. I'm not exactly sure why she's listed as a princess, since she technically isn't, but I'll take it! I like her because she was incredibly loyal to her family, and because she realized in the end she never needed to change herself in order to do great things. I think that's an important message every child should learn.

4. Hannahmudkip28

Hannahmudkip28 Console Games Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

33%
    I love a lot of princesses, but i think princess Mononoke, i mean you didn't specify company, so i'm just gonna say that hehe

5. Peyton c:

Peyton c: Retired Retired

45%
    I love Mulan and Pocahontas! I also like Merida, so those three are probably my top favorites. I really like how Mulan and Merida ride horses, and it's also super cool to see how strong all three of these princesses are. Mulan saves China (and survives an avalanche!), Pocahontas stops a war between the Pamunkey Indian Tribe and the white settlers, and Merida can shoot a bow better than anyone around her! They're all super cool in my eyes. :)