Our Servers

Yeetown - Information

Discussion in 'Town' started by JustKrispy, Dec 29, 2015.

1. JustKrispy

JustKrispy Retired Retired

58%
    Hey everyone! Krispy here, and I've got a little bit of information to share with you about Yeetown, in case you didn't know much about it already! So, let's get started, shall we?

Yeetown is primarily a player-built town, and it's three creators are nikkiwikki234, radarada4, and ash2105! Now, thinking about what you'd do in such a place? Well, I've got the answer for that, too! Each member of the town, preferably referred to as a 'Yeetian', can take on a certain job to keep themselves busy with and to contribute to the town as a whole. So there's no getting bored around the city, got it?

Some of the jobs include Builders, which is quite self-explanatory, really. They make the houses and structures and make sure that everything looks sturdy and awesome. Then we have decorators, another building type of job. They make sure everything looks all pretty and such. Sounds fun to me, honestly! If you're not into that sort of thing, then you could also consider becoming a Landscaper, too. Their job is to clear land for the builders and to make sure the surrounding land looks presentable. So that would involve removing trees, flattening out large mounds and hills, etc. And if you don't want to get your blocky hands dirty, you could consider becoming a Retailer, and be in charge of one of many stores and cafes. (These are only for show, by the way!)

There are many other jobs, too! You could become a Farmer, or even a Reporter, if that suits your fancy! Parkerbot and Birmanista mainly cover the reporting job. They write 'The Daily Yeet', which is the town newspaper! Each day there's something new to write about, so keep watch for that, it's really fun. And if you don't have any one of these jobs, or aren't occupied with it at the moment, there's still many things for players to do, you know! Players can purchase or rent out houses from someone, and even tiny homes under the bridge are for sale.

Tons of activities, jobs, and entertainment await for you in this lovely town, which, might I add, is still wanting to expand, by the way! So hey, I'd suggest you log onto Phoenix and check it out, it's totally worth the time. I'd tell you more, but that would spoil a lot of the fun, wouldn't it? Hey, what the heck are you still doing here? Go check it out! [​IMG]

2. Wynter

Wynter Retired Staff Member Retired

Yeetown sounds fun! I'm going to be joining :> for sure.

3. LeAshleigh

LeAshleigh Retired Retired

21%
    ;>>>> Yeet

4. Pengu

Pengu Retired Retired

33%
    Heyyyyy, what about my Tiny Home Trailer Park? XD I got plots for sale

5. nikkiwikki234

nikkiwikki234 Retired Retired

45%
    yeeeeeeet - call of the yeetian.

6. Jehosophat_MFGC

Jehosophat_MFGC Community Manager: Server Experience Staff Member Community Manager

54%
    Yeetown makes me happy every time I visit. You guys have done a great job with it!

7. LeAshleigh

LeAshleigh Retired Retired

21%
    D'aww <3 Thanks Jeho

8. LeCookieLucy

LeCookieLucy Retired Staff Member Retired

43%
    Yeetown looks amazing! I love checking it when I can.