Our Servers

Yet Another Sad Sandstream Story. Quite Unique, Emotional, Eerie, and Nice.

Discussion in 'Cats' started by X_Eaglefrost_X, Dec 3, 2019 at 6:24 PM.

1. X_Eaglefrost_X

X_Eaglefrost_X Moderator Staff Member In-Game Moderator

I’m sorry.

Hey.

Hello.

I wish you were here.

I miss you.

I’m worried about Twigpaw. He’s having trouble in his training. He seems to be trying to avoid Coyotecry. It’s not her fault, of course - I think he doesn’t want to train. He’s not very confident, you know. I’ve been helping him where I can, of course, but I’m not sure how fast he’s going to learn.

Hey Sunshower.

I’m sorry it’s been a while. I’ve been caught up in everything that’s been going on in the Clans. Especially everything with Cougarstar. I’m worried something might happen. He looks like he might hurt someone.

Oh yeah, something’s going on with Shadowfrost. I haven’t seen her in a while. I hope she’s okay…

Something’s happened. Something not good. Something really, really, really not good, bad, bad, bad. Cougarstar’s got an army of rogues! Even worse, he attacked Eclipseclan. He attacked their camp! Some got into the nursery! An apprentice died.

You’d know that though.

Please look after him up there, I’m not sure if he’s got anyone who- who-

I don’t believe that- that- Guess what happened? Guess what Mulberrystar did? My sister’s mate? Well, I told you about Cougarstar’s attack, right? Well Mulberrystar - the mouse-heart - retaliated. He attacked Torrentclan's camp. How dare he? How dare he retaliate like that? How dare he stoop to Cougarstar’s level?

I guess I can’t really talk, can I?

Oh yeah, that’s not all. You know what else he did? Take a guess, why don't you? He stole a kit. He took a kit, a child, and kidnapped her to use in his war. What kind of crow-hearted- mouse-brained- snake-eyed fox does that?

I have to go, Coyotecry’ll be organising the dawn patrol soon, and I don’t want to miss it.

Speaking of which, I don’t know if you’ve seen, but apparently Howlingstar’s having kits! I’m going to be an uncle!

This is very, very, bad, bad, not good, really, really bad, not good, bad. Cougarstar’s done it again. He’s attacked Eclipseclan’s camp again. And that’s not the worst thing. You know how Shadowfrost’s been missing? Well, apparently she had kits! And now one of Cougarstar’s rogues has stolen one.

It’s happening again, I just know it. I can tell.

Well, the war’s over now. I guess Mulberrystar and Cougarstar decided to call it quits. I can’t say I’m upset about that, I just hope those deaths were worth it to them.

Mulberrystar’s also stepped down, by the way, but you probably already knew that.

I hope everything’s well in Lightclan.

Hey! Twigpaw just became a warrior! He’s Twigtuft now! It’s a bit late, I know, but I’m still so proud of him! He’s settling into the new den a bit slow, but he’s on his warrior duties already.

Well, I’ll see ya. Not soon though. No offense, but I hope it’s a long, long while.

Sorry it’s been so long Sunshower, so much’s been happening down here. Cougarstar was at it again at the last Gathering, starting a fight at the Gathering and all. You’d know that of course. Before you worry, Twigtuft, Coyotecry and Howlingstar are all safe. I think we’re about to move, so this’ll probably be the last time I come out here.

I hope I can still talk to you wherever we’re going.

Goodbye.

It’s been a while, sorry. About a moon I think? We’ve been so busy moving, then I had to leave for a quarter moon. I didn’t even get to be there when Coyotestar became leader! It’s okay now though, I’m back home – it doesn’t really feel like home – and everyone’s okay. Howlingstar’s close to kitting, apparently, but everyone’s been saying that for a while. We’ll see I guess.

I hate living in a Clan sometimes. You know what happened last night? A kit came up to me – and I really mean a kit, he can’t be older than two or three moons by the look of him. Apparently someone’s been hurting him, and by that I mean he’s covered in scars and bruises. I know, I’m trying to get it sorted with Coyotestar, but I’ve been having trouble catching her when she’s around.

I’m having a trouble sleeping too. I hate the cold.

Oh Lightclan, they’ve come back. The nightmares are back. Every night. I haven’t slept properly in almost a quarter-moon. I can’t even go on a patrol for long without getting lost or screwing up. The Slitheringkit situation isn’t any better either. Apparently he and Twigtuft hate each other? I don’t know what to do. I can’t even think now. I just-

I’ll see you soon. Or I won’t. I don’t know.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2019 at 6:08 PM